Jason Blumstein, CEO, and Founder of Julius Wealth Advisors was a first-hand witness to the struggles and frustrations of financial instability throughout his childhood.
At ten years old, Jason watched Julius - his grandfather - click off of the cartoons and turn on CNBC. From there, Julius taught Jason everything he could about finance - from fractions to owning his first businesses (5 shares of Pepsi and 5 shares of Goodyear Tires). The passion he has today is a direct consequence of the financial education he received in those early years. If not for his grandfather, and the lessons he learned because of him, it is unlikely that Jason would have ever experienced the safety of secure wealth.
That is why he is committed to continuing the legacy of Julius through Julius Wealth Advisors - educating and empowering people to live their best financial lives!
He has worked hard in his adult life to gain as many skills as possible to pass down to his clients. Jason was awarded a full-football scholarship to attend Lehigh University, where he received a Bachelor of Science in Finance and a Minor in Communication. After graduating, Jason has worked for:
- Rolled-out initial Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives, creating and testing internal controls for Fortune 500 companies, such as: Safeway, Inc. (SWY) and Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG).
- Member of the Dispute Analysis and Investigation practice which advises firms in corporate litigation matters.
- Morgan Stanley
- Hired as a key member of Morgan Stanley’s Unified Managed Account (UMA) product management team, an industry first wealth management platform.
- Jason helped to grow the platform from $4B to $11B in AUM during his tenure.
- Equity analyst on the Small Cap Equity team, which he helped grow from $4B to over $10B during his tenure, including the JP Morgan Small Cap Equity Fund, a Morningstar five-star rated fund.
- Developed Chase Wealth Management’s Unified Managed Account (UMA) wealth management platform which helps to build and manage portfolios from infancy to over $22B in assets under management.
- Satovsky Asset Management
- Helped to grow the firm 50% - despite the fact that it had spent 4 years with 0% growth prior to him joining.
Jason is a holder of the right to use the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation - the CFA® designation is globally recognized and attests to charter holder's success in a rigorous and comprehensive study program in the field of investment management and research analysis.
Today, he lives with his wife and two children in New Jersey where he enjoys life’s three F’s: finance, food, and football. Cooking and watching the game are his two outside passions, but he still finds a way to combine them with business through his dream of opening his own restaurant one day: Big Bo’s SmokeHouse.